With the guys from Just Funny Games, we worked on the development of a version of SBK Official Mobile Game, in particular, I performed tasks of:
- Study and development of modules for the implementation of standard “Game Modes” for 2-wheel Racing games (e.g., Time Attack and Quick Race)
- Realization of modules for importing standard 2D graphics used for setup of different areas of racing games (e.g., Menu and HUD)
- Experimental activity aimed at reengineering the automation of the development process and for importing and manipulating 2D and 3D graphic assets in the above mentioned and developed software modules.
- Fine-tuning of the different parameters of the process with the aim of optimizing the performance and throughput of the application
- Creation of prototypes for experimental testing to be produced, both from a functional and performance point of view
- Functional tuning tests